Date: 2019-02-11 16:00:01
Blood Pressure Causes. This video is the start of my new monthly series responding to your comments and questions.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I’ll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you’d like more information on any of the questions I’ve answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) When is the best time for teens to take multivitamins?
2) “Bruh the first time I did that salt water thing I puked lol”
3) How long does it take you to make your tutorial videos since there are so many difference scenes?
4) “GMTV need to pick you as their next doctor”
5) Where do you get video ideas from?
6) Is 13 old enough for salt water gargling?
7) My mother doesn’t smoke, drink alcohol or coffee and has a very low salt intake but her blood pressure is still very high. What is causing this?
8) Could you do a video on your pharmacy background? e.g. University advice, how you secured your job in a GP practice, an overview on your thoughts about being a pharmacist. It would be very helpful.
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Tweets by AbrahamThePharm
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every 2 Weeks – Monday 4PM(GMT).
I’m a British – Persian – Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.