Date: 2019-06-03 15:00:09
Does dandruff cause hair loss. Responding to your comments does dandruff cause hair fall and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I’ll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you’d like more information on any of the questions I’ve answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) The Gordon Ramsay of pharmacy
2) Can dandruff cause hair fall??
3) My doctor threw me out cause my blood pressure was way too high for him. Said come back when it’s lowered.
4) Great video but what about talking to your nurse? Often its nurses in primary care starting metformin.
5) Having to use 2 X sprays just to “prime” an inhaler simply reduces the overall yield of the devices. That means you have to obtain and/or pay for another inhaler device after wasting some 20% of the actual medication within the cylinder. Ignore the advice in
this video – shake well, make sure that the inhaler device is clean and clear and then utilise.
6) Blood pressure and diabetes both are fake diseases created by corporates for their income…
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Tweets by AbrahamThePharm
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week – Monday 4PM(GMT).
I’m a British – Persian – Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.