Date: 2019-05-06 15:00:04
Sunburn treatment. Responding to your comments home remedies, aloe vera lotion to help sunburn symptoms and more.
One of my favourite notifications is your comments and as you may already know more often than not I’ll get back to you with a reply and heart. If you’d like more information on any of the questions I’ve answered or have a question, then let me know so I can try and either dedicate a video to it or get back to you in next months responding to your comments.
A few of my favourite questions/comments from this video are:
1) Is that a wig?
2) Do you have any tips on how to treat sunburn. I live in Australia and have really bad sunburn right now – 00:27
3) I got a bee sting in my mouth while drinking cola what
will happen (I was outside).
4) I appreciate all your videos. Is it possible for you to tell me about blepharitis eye conditions. The doctor said it’s reoccurring thank you for your video and blessings and greeting and hugs.
5) I always get motion sickness because I was playing phone on a car. Any tips on how to cure?
6) Dear Abraham the pharmacist,
Can you do a video about your everyday life? I’m interested to see what you get up to away from the white coat 🙂
Want to see more videos about everything health and pharmacy? Let me know in the comments below. Subscribe for new videos ▶https://www.youtube.com/c/AbrahamThePharmacist
Tweets by AbrahamThePharm
Prescribing Media Pharmacist | Extreme Optimist | Bringing Science Through New Videos Every Week – Monday 4PM(GMT).
I’m a British – Persian – Iranian prescribing media pharmacist who loves science, making videos and helping people. I work in both GP surgeries and community pharmacy.
This video is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Abraham The Pharmacist has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Always consult a doctor or other healthcare professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.